The adventures of an almost 30 female, embarking on the journey to adulthood...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's new pussycat???

The Salt & Pepper Diner:  you will never think of Tom Jones the same again


I've been asked "What's new?" a lot lately so I thought I'd do an update of what I've been up to the lasts few months...Dog, House, & Butterflies

Dog:

Ernie has been so good. He hasn't had any accidents for ~6 weeks and currently has free reign of the house as I write this (his first time not being in his kennel when I am at work--hopefully I won't regret it). I am becoming incredibly attached to him even though I can get much more angry with him than I do the cats.
He may...
- lick my legs and feet when I'm trying to sleep and lick my face in the morning when I'm trying to continue sleeping
- chew up cat toys (leaving his own toys intact)
- eat anything & everything within his reach (including cat food, sticks, grass)
- harass poor Arthur
- pee when he gets too excited
- constantly get tangled in his tie-out cord, but he is my little buddy and I love him.

He stays in bed with me until I get up (whether it's 800 or 1200), he doesn't chew furniture or pretty much anything other than toys, he doesn't beg for food, he is now house-trained, he loves to go on walks, doesn't bark too much, allows me to dress him like a doll, and somehow always knows when I need him.

House:

Apparently I have cannabis plants growing out by the ravine in my backyard. I know I should pull them out or spray them or something, but my curiosity really just wants to see how big they could get. Probably have to discuss that with one of my village members...

I've been mowing, pulling weeds, using the blower, killing bugs & shit, putting out solar path lights that are awesome--I really do love being a home owner. AND, I've managed to keep 3 plants alive!!!

Butterflies:



I won't say too much, but I know that this guy makes me laugh, he makes me feel pretty, he laughs at my dirty & inappropriate jokes, he likes my pets, he cleaned my gutters for goodness sake! Let's just say I'm a very blessed girl to have found my perfect man.

No comments:

Post a Comment