Since I slept in until 2:30 PM yesterday, I was determined to not be an entire pile of crap today
Productivity
- Took down Christmas lights outside. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It was much easier to pull the plastic holder things down than it was to put them in place. I'm pretty sure as my first winter as a homeowner I have been incredibly spoiled. I was wearing moccasins, a fleece jacket, and no socks. I'm pretty sure that is not the typcial garb to be wearing for Christmas light removal unless you are the kind of person that waits until April to take them down. It was such a beautiful day!
- Moved the snowblower from the corner of the garage to the front. No I did not get it started, but I am pleased with the progress of at least moving it from the place it has likely been since last winter when the previous owners used it.
- Took down all the Christmas decorations in my house. I actually did this last night, but we'll count it for today.
- Vacuumed the living room. You just never know how badly the carpet needs it until after you vacuum. Looks much better now!
- Went to a meeting
Sloth
- Watched enough CNN while sitting in my chair today that I saw a few things twice.
- Mastered raspberries in "Farm Story"--if you know anything about this game, you know this is a pretty time consuming and mindless feat.
- Finally took a shower not because it had been almost 2 days, but because I needed to go to the gas station and I didn't want to look like a total dirt ball.
- Played on my new toy. I downloaded "Spider Solitaire" and realized how awesome it is to play when you can just swipe the cards back and forth.
All in all I think my day evened itself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment