The adventures of an almost 30 female, embarking on the journey to adulthood...

Monday, February 6, 2012

...and I love to do draw-rings!

I got a new app today from the Amazon app store (hooray for the daily free app). I had quite a bit of time today to sit on my butt and play with it since I am getting over what yesterday I thought was surely dysentary, but tday I'm pretty sure it is just a 24 hr flu or food poisoning (don't eat the turkey tetrazini from the Avera McKennan cafeteria, although I have no basis of this causing my illness, but better safe than sorry, it's just not worth it). So I'm sure there will be many more awesome creations to follow, but for today I was wondering when shark week is so logically my mind went to Jaws.
It brings me back a little to when I would make pictures with "Paint" at my dad's house. I am still pretty easy to entertain.
P.S. If you didn't catch the SNL Mike Myers' character "Simon" reference in the title, you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment