The adventures of an almost 30 female, embarking on the journey to adulthood...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

NC Bound...Delta Delta Delta can I help ya help ya help ya

I am at this moment in a plane headed to Charlotte, NC. It's kind of exciting to be typing on a computer in mid-air (it's actually a tablet, but same deal). I got my Mom sitting next to me playing on her Kindle Fire. She was not at all thrilled about the picture taking either, but that's too bad, haha.

So I get to see my little buddy today!!!!! (aka my nephew Benson). I can't wait to give him a big hug and for the next 5 days to give him a hug whenever--although my mom has commented on how he has become more "sassy" recently so maybe he won't be as willing to give hugs and kisses. That's ok, I am just so excited to be able to see him, listen to him talk & tell me about things, read him a story before bed, play with legos, and watch some Disney channel. I'm not sure if he is still as into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Jake & the Neverland Pirates & Special Agent Oso as much as last time I was there, but I'm sure I will find out pretty quick.

Oh, and by the way it's apparently around 63 degrees F in Charlotee when we took off from Minneapolis. I didn't bring any shorts, hopefully I won't regret that decision.

I already miss my baby kittens (They aren't actually baby kittens but that is what they are often called by me). I know Sarah and the girls will take good care of them though. Poor Arthur was just sitting in the front window with that sad look when my ride came to pick me up.

Well I think I am going to take a nap now, considering in the last 48 hrs I have gotten about 8 hrs of sleep total and for those of you familiar with my sleeping patterns, if I'm able to I will usually get more than 8 hrs in one night...and then take a nap in the afternoon, haha.

...and the title? We are flying Delta & that line has just been playing in my head over and over. But the flight attendants don't seem to be that willing to help, or smile, or not look like creepy robot people.


No comments:

Post a Comment